- Shipping Weight: 2.7 ounces
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Safety First: This Loud Volume & Mini Size Electric Bike Horn can reach 120 db which is loud enough to alert anyone or even people in a vehicle to your presence.
- Environment-friendly: Instead of using normal battery, the little scooter horn is powered by a rechargeable battery. It can be recharged 2000 times with a full charge.
- Durable with full protection: IP65 level waterproof + Anti-dust + Shatter-resistant. Fully satisfy your outdoor cycling needs.
- East to install and quick release: easily mounted and secured with the stretchable straps. No tools needed. You can install or uninstall it on your handle bar within seconds.
- Multiple sound modes for horn at the press of a button
Why choose a Electronic Bicycle Horn? The normal bike sometimes is not loud enough to let others notice. Especially when it is in a noisy road or someone in a vehicle. Second, this horn’s control button can be installed right next to your thumb which is safer than a normal bike bell which may not be installed close to your hand.
- Notice: In order to maintain waterproof performance, please remember close waterproof cover after charging. Installation and removal easy by rubber band,
- Package Includes: 1 electric horn with control button, 1 universal rubber band for mounting, 1 charging cable.
- 180 days Standby Built in 280mAh Lithium Battery. After 1.2 hours for a full charge, it can continuously ring 2,000 times, which can last 20-30 days for normal use. Red light on when charging. Green light on when fully charged. Full Protection IP65 level waterproof + Anti-dust + Shatter-resistant Separated Multifunction Button Control switch and bike horn are separated. You can install the control switch right next to your thumb, which can keep you hand still on the bar when you press it. Keep it safe cycling. 3 sounds to choose. Horn sound, alarm sound and whistle for you to choose. Quick Install Silicon band. It can be hidden at the inner side of the handle, which will never get in the way while you brake.