WHO LOVES OUR LUNAR ROCKET?
- The scooter enthusiast looking for the top of the line in power, speed, distance, and off-road capability.
- The door-to-door delivery person. The Rocket ensures the pizza gets to the customer while the cheese is still piping hot!
- The hunter. Able to pull large cargo loads long distances- Stealth quietness. Handles any terrain.
- The city commuter. Potholes don’t stand a chance, thanks to the rugged and robust dual suspension and shocks.
- The student. Have steep hills on campus? No worries. The rocket can get you to and from class quickly. Lehigh University campus bring it on!
- The tall and heavy. The rocket is manufacturer tested to handle a whopping 350-pound rider without any struggle or strain.
- The showoff. When it comes to bragging rights, the rocket outperforms all in its class. Make a statement.
- Key start ignition. This is a safety feature that helps protect your investment.
- COLORS CHOICES: atomic orange, black carbon, and interstellar white
WARNING: THESE ARE PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED RIDERS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RE-ENACT/RECREATE.
This is no toy! In fact, many call it the Tesla of scooters:
The 2022 Lunar Rocket™ boasts speeds of 35-40 mph ***(max 45mph downhill), distances per charge of about 24-30 miles, and 3x the torque of our 1200 watt lithium and 4x the torque of our lead-acid battery models; it can easily be called the Tesla of electric scooters.
We put 14″ bigger knobby tires on this scooter along with a chain twice as thick as any other chain on any other electric scooter, so it can handle this speed and torque without sacrificing any safety. These tires can handle any terrain thrown at them. It is equipped with a high output 50a 48v 20ah LifePo4 Lithium battery; it is 80% larger and has double the output of the battery we use in our 1000-lithium. This is the world’s fastest and most powerful built electric scooter in its class. The recommended age is 16 years old and up.
How much faster is our Rocket than all other models sold?
How much faster is our newest Lunar Rocket than every other model we have ever sold? Well, the quick answer is 5,800 RPMs faster. To give a point of reference our Lunar Scooter 1000 model hits only 2,800 rpm’s (revolutions per minute). Our next biggest machine, the 1200 lithium model tops out with a motor rotation speed of 3,200 RPMs. The 2022 Lunar Rocket 2000 hits an incredibly insane 5,800 rpm of speed. It is honestly ready to take off and can even do wheelies it has so much torque!
What is the difference between a brushed and brushless electric motor?
The 2022 Lunar Rocket™ 2000 (Brushless Lithium Electric Scooter) uses the newest technology and houses a brushless motor. The basic difference is: brushless motors are a more advanced technology that produces double the power, runs cooler, is more efficient, and is longer-lasting. Brushless motors are typically 85-90% efficient whereas brushed DC motors are around 75-80% efficient. This difference in efficiency means that more of the total power used by the motor is being turned into rotational force and less is being lost as heat. For a more detailed difference simply Google “Brushed vs Brushless Motors”.
Lunar Rocket 2000 Specifications:
- REVIEW SECTION: Please note, when visiting our review section you will see mention of our previous 1800 watt model. We started selling that 1800 watt model roughly 2 years ago. The Rocket 2000 is now our current upgraded model and the newest reviews from the site will reflect the upgrade.
- MOTOR: BRUSHLESS 2000 watts 48 volts of raw power. (Fastest electric scooter ever made. Rated at 5800 RPMs).
- BATTERIES: highest quality lithium 48v 50a 20ah lithium battery pack UL listed (underwriters laboratories). NEVER LET THE SCOOTER’S BATTERY FULLY DISCHARGE AND SIT FOR WEEKS OR MONTHS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STORE IT FOR A WHILE WHILE NOT IN USE MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY CHARGED AND THAT THE BATTERY IS RECHARGED FULLY EVERY MONTH. FAILING TO DO THIS COULD CAUSE LONG-TERM BATTERY DAMAGE. NEVER LEAVE THE CHARGER PLUGGED INTO THE BATTERY FOR MORE TIME THAN NEEDED FOR A FULL CHARGE. ONCE FULLY CHARGED, UNPLUG CHARGER FROM THE OUTLET AND BATTERY.
- BATTERY LIFE: 1400 cycles on average
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Lithium Smart Charger UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories). 2-color LED status indicator
- CHARGE TIME: From fully dead expect charge times between 4-5 hours- Because this is a state of the art battery you can charge it for a few minutes or hours when needed w/out damage
- CONTROLLER: Hi-Tech 2000watt 40amp Smart Power Control Box
- TOP MAX SPEED: 35-40 mph flat road w/ 180 lb. rider & 45mph max speed downhill ***
- RANGE: Up to 24-30 miles (based on 150lb rider, avg speed & flat road) ***
- THROTTLE: When you twist the throttle the three lights on the handlebars that are illuminated will adjust. Don’t worry if the lights drop down into the red bar when you are on the machine going full speed. This is normal. All that matters is what the three lights on the throttle say when the machine is stopped. Meaning, if the red, yellow, and green lights are on, you have a full battery, if you have just the yellow and red, you have around half the battery, and if it’s on just the red bar, you should charge the machine asap.
- DRIVE: Chain (upgraded to larger size and sprocket size from 1200 lithium model)
- BRAKES: Disc/Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- SEAT: Adjustable and removable seat that can be adjusted to any height up and down.
- DECK WIDTH: 11″ inches wide to comfortably accommodate both feet side by side. When we see other machines where you must put one foot in front of the other to ride, we just laugh.
- TIRES: Huge 14″ x 3″ Off/On-road tires (these tires include an inner tube, same style as a bicycle) FILL TIRES TO 35 PSI
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FORKS: Full Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
- FOLDING: Yes-locking (Once the handles bars lock down into folded position the whole scooter can be picked up from the stem easily)
- DECK: ABS non-slip UPVC
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel & Chrome
- WEIGHT: 75 LBS
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
- COLOR CHOICES: atomic orange, black Carbon, or interstellar white
- SCOOTER DIMENSIONS: 52 inches long, 16 inches at its widest point, and 45 inches off ground to top of handlebars. From the ground to the top of the standing deck where you place your feet is 14 inches high. When folded it is just a sleek 20 inches off the ground to the horizontal handlebar stem. The machine when folded tire to tire is 57 inches long, and when unfolded is 57 inches long tire to tire.
- KEYWORDS:2000 watt scooter, 2000w scooter, 2000 watt electric scooter, 2000w electric scooter
Why Buy from Lunar Scooters?
ASSEMBLED IN THE USA! That’s right. We are a U.S.A based company and take pride in giving you the best service and support possible. We love our Lunar Scooter riders. Don’t just take our word for it, read all of our honest real customer reviews. We know our electric scooters like no other company. We have 24-hour online email support with trained mechanics to help you with any issue at any time. You can also call us during business hours for help over the phone and get the answers you need. We even video chat (Facetime, Skype) for easy over-the-phone support. We have every single part of our scooters in stock at all times.
We stay one step above the competition & nobody in the USA beats our customer service, pricing, and quality.
Click the links below to see our most common frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, please call us toll-free at 1-877-827-4264.
And of course, if you need additional help, please call us toll-free and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Once you ride one of the Lunar Scooters you will quickly realize “They’re out of this world.”
* It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since license laws vary state by state.
** Off-road capability not to be confused with “trail rated” capability. The LS Rocket is best suited for paved surfaces; however, travel on gravel, dirt, and firm sand is possible.
***Distances and speeds are provided solely as estimates
Disclaimer: The Lunar Scooter is intended for mature adult riders ages 16 years and older.
Please visit our returns/warranties and safety page before checking out as well.
Call us toll-free at 1-877-827-4264
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org