WHO LOVES OUR LUNAR ROCKET?
- The scooter enthusiast looking for the top of the line in power, speed, distance, and off-road capability.
- The door to door delivery person. The Rocket ensures the pizza gets to the customer while the cheese is still piping hot!
- The hunter. Able to pull large cargo loads long distances- Stealth like quietness. Handles any terrain.
- The city commuter. Potholes don’t stand a chance, thanks to this rugged and robust dual suspension and shocks.
- The student. Have steep hills on campus? No worries. The rocket can get you to and from class quickly. Lehigh campus bring it on!
- The tall and heavy. The rocket is manufacturer tested to handle a whopping 350-pound rider without any struggle or strain.
- The showoff. When it comes to bragging rights, the rocket outperforms all in its class. Make a statement.
- Key start ignition. This is a safety feature that helps protect your investment.
- COLORS CHOICES: atomic orange, black carbon and interstellar white
- EDIT FROM VIDEO: The battery must be charged using the provided adapter located in the tool kit. The external charging port on the outside of this machine has been disabled from this model.
This is no toy! In fact, many call it the Tesla of scooters:
The 2020 Lunar Rocket™ boasts speeds of 35-40 mph ***(max 45mph downhill), distances per charge of about 24-30 miles, and 3x the torque of our 1200 watt lithium and 4x the torque of our lead-acid battery models; it can easily be called the Tesla of electric scooters.
We put 14″ bigger knobby tires on this scooter along with a chain twice as thick as any other chain on any other electric scooter, so it can handle this speed and torque without sacrificing any safety. These tires can handle any terrain thrown at it. It is equipped with a high output 50a 48v 20ah LifePo4 Lithium battery; it is 80% larger and has double the output of the battery we use in our 1000-lithium. This is the world’s fastest and most powerful built electric scooter in its class. The recommended age is 16 years old and up.
How much faster is our Rocket than all other models sold?
How much faster is our newest Lunar Rocket than every other model we have ever sold? Well, the quick answer is 5,800 rpm’s faster. To give a point of reference our Lunar Scooter 1000 model hits only 2,800 rpm’s (revolutions per minute). Our next biggest machine, the 1200 lithium model tops out with a motor rotation speed of 3,200 rpm’s. The 2020 Lunar Rocket 1800 hits an incredibly insane 5,800 rpm of speed. It is honestly ready to take off and can even do wheelies it has so much torque!
What is the difference between a brushed and brushless electric motor?
The 2020 Lunar Rocket™ 1800 (Brushless Lithium Electric Scooter) uses the newest technology and houses a brushless motor. The basic difference is: brushless motors are a more advanced technology that produces double the power, run cooler, are more efficient, and longer-lasting. Brushless motors are typically 85-90% efficient whereas brushed DC motors are around 75-80% efficient. This difference in efficiency means that more of the total power used by the motor is being turned into rotational force and less is being lost as heat. For a more detailed difference simply Google “Brushed vs Brushless Motors”.
Lunar Rocket 1800 Specifications:
- MOTOR: BRUSHLESS 1800 watts 48 volts of raw power. (Fastest electric scooter ever made. Rated at 5800 rpms).
- BATTERIES: highest quality lithium 48v 50a 20ah lithium battery pack UL listed (underwriters laboratories).
- NEVER LET THE SCOOTER’S BATTERY FULLY DISCHARGE AND SIT FOR WEEKS OF MONTHS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STORE IT FOR A WHILE WHILE NOT IN USE MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY CHARGED AND THAT THE BATTERY IS RECHARGED FULLY EVERY MONTH. FAILING TO DO THIS COULD CAUSE LONG TERM BATTERY DAMAGE.
- BATTERY LIFE: 1400 cycles on average (By the time you will need to replace this battery it will be so long we might have a flying Lunar Scooter!)
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Lithium Smart Charger UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories). 2-color LED status indicator
- CHARGE TIME: From fully dead expect charge times between 8-12 hours- Because this is a state of the art battery you can charge it for a few minutes or hours whenever
- CONTROLLER: Hi-Tech 1800watt 40amp Smart Power Control Box
- TOP MAX SPEED: 35-40 mph flat road w/ 180 lb. rider & 45mph max speed downhill ***
- RANGE: Up to 24-30 miles (based on 150lb rider, avg speed & flat road) ***
- DRIVE: Chain (upgraded to larger size and sprocket size from 1200 lithium model)
- BRAKES: Disc/Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- SEAT: Adjustable and removable seat that can be adjusted to any height up and down.
- TIRES: Huge 14″ x 3″ Off/On road tires (these tires include an inner tube, same style as a bicycle) FILL TIRES TO 35 PSI
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FORKS: Full Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
- FOLDING: Yes-locking (Once the handles bars lock down into folded position the whole scooter can be picked up from the stem easily)
- DECK: ABS non-slip UPVC
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel & Chrome
- WEIGHT: 75 LBS
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
- COLOR CHOICES: atomic orange, black Carbon or interstellar white
- SCOOTER DIMENSIONS: 52 inches long, 16 inches at its widest point and 45 inches off ground to top of handlebars. When folded it is just a sleek 20 inches off the ground.
Why Buy from Lunar Scooters?
We love our Lunar Scooter riders. Don’t just take our word for it, read all of our honest real customer reviews. We know our electric scooters like no other company. We have 24-hour online email support with trained mechanics to help you with any issue at any time. You can also call us during business hours for help over the phone and get the answers you need. We even video chat (Facetime, Skype) for easy over the phone support. We have every single part for our scooters in stock at all times.
We stay one step above the competition & nobody in the USA beats our customer service, pricing, and quality.
Click the links below to see our most common frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, please call us toll-free at 1-877-827-4264.
And of course if you need additional help, please call us toll free and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Once you ride one of the Lunar Scooters you will quickly realize “They’re out of this world.”
* It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since license laws vary state by state.
** Off-road capability not to be confused with “trail rated” capability. The LS Rocket is best suited for paved surfaces; however, travel on gravel, dirt, and firm sand is possible.
***Distances and speeds are provided solely as estimates
Disclaimer: The Lunar Scooter is intended for mature adult riders ages 16 years and older.
Please visit our returns/warranties and safety page before checking out as well.
Call us toll-free at 1-877-827-4264
Email us at email@example.com