WHO LOVES OUR LUNAR 1200 STANDARD?
- The cost conscience. A price that won’t break the bank and still gives riders a chance to feel the lunar experience
- The joyrider. Able to handle most short commutes and offer surprisingly fast speeds
- The eco friendly. While still 100% electric, the lunar 1200 standard costs pennies to charge and emits 0 carbon gasses.
- The young adult. A great introduction to scootering. minimal investment with maximum enjoyment return.
Lunar Scooters is proud to introduce the ALL NEW 2020 Lunar Scooter 1200—the highest quality scooter on the market. This turbo-charged workhorse is the world’s fastest 36 Volt electric scooter. With a roomy frame and an unparalleled charge capacity, you won’t want to settle for anything less.
Compared to the best-selling Lunar Scooter 1000, the biggest improvements on the Lunar Scooter 1200 are:
- Increased Speed: With a top speed of 25-30 MPH, this is the fastest electric scooter in its class.
- Longer Body: The 5” longer frame and 3 inches taller height gives riders more machine
- More Powerful Motor: An increase of 200 watts and 6 amps.
- Increased Durability: The footplate and forks (and other plastic parts on the LS 1000) are made of durable chrome.
- Longer Distance Capacity: An extra 15% gives you a range of 10-15+ miles per charge—the highest of any electric scooter in its class.
- Better Battery: The battery pack has been upgraded to the highest quality Deep Cell 36 Volt system you can buy.
- Higher RPM (3200): The increase of 400 RPM provides quicker acceleration.
- Carbon Fiber Splash Plate: Longer than the LS 1000 and made of carbon fiber instead of plastic.
- Increased Take Off Speed: Added torque allows faster take off speeds, leaving other scooters in the dust.
- Front Chrome Mono Swing Shock.
- Upgraded Rear Shock System: Provides increased stability over bumpy and rough terrain.
- Steel Rear Plate: Allows for easy installation of additional storage.
More reasons why the Lunar Scooter 1200 beats the competition:
- Intelligently designed foldable frame for easy carrying and storage.
- Removable seat lets you choose your riding style — sitting or standing.
- State of the art platinum battery plugs into any standard outlet.
- Responsive hand throttle puts you in full control of your speed.
- Easy-to-read, handlebar-mounted battery charge indicator displays Max, Mid, or Min.
- Quick-response braking with front and rear disc brakes controlled by two hand levers.
- Anti-theft design prevents seat, batteries, and wheels from being easily removed.
- Large 11.0″ x 4.1″ pneumatic tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride on or off road.**
- Durable frame crafted from high-tensile steel.
MOTOR: Turbo-charged 1200watts of raw power (Fastest electric scooter ever made. Rated at 3200 rpms.)
BATTERIES: THE HIGHEST QUALITY UL Listed 36VOLT SYSTEM. Consists of (3) 12volt 14amp Platinum Series DEEP CELL led acid batteries wired together to create the most powerful 36volt battery system on the market. BATTERY LIFE IS 700-750 CYCLES WITH THESE BATTERIES.
NEVER LET THE SCOOTER’S BATTERY FULLY DISCHARGE. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STORE IT WHILE NOT IN USE MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY CHARGED.
CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Smart Charger 2-color LED status indicator
TOP MAX SPEED: 25-30 mph (depends on rider’s weight & terrain)
RANGE: 10-15 miles per charge on average (based on 150lb rider, avg speed & flat road)
BRAKES: Disc / Caliper (Front & Rear)
WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
TIRES: 4.1″ x 11″ Pneumatic Qingda Race**
HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
FORKS: Full Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
DECK: ABS Resin – QR
FRAME: High-tensile Steel
WEIGHT: 95 LBS
MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
Click the links below to see our most common frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, please call us toll free at 1-877-827-4264.
And of course if you need additional help, please call us toll free and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Once you ride one of the Lunar Scooters you will quickly realize “They’re out of this world.”
* It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since license laws vary state by state.
** Off-road capability not to be confused with “trail rated” capability. The LS 1200 is best suited for paved surfaces; however, travel on gravel, dirt, and firm sand is possible.
Disclaimer: The Lunar Scooter is intended for mature adult riders ages 16 years and older.
Call us toll free at 1-877-827-4264