WHO LOVES OUR LUNAR 1000?
- The super saver. The most affordable model in our lineup the Lunar 1000 gives riders an opportunity to ride a fun, eco-friendly scooter.
- The early adopter. Lunar scooter riders who have been buying our machines for decades most likely still have this 1000 option in their lineups-
- The go-getter. Always wanted a scooter but never been able to pull the trigger? This introduction scooter is the perfect ride to start scooting.
Convenient. Fun. Eco-friendly. The popular Lunar Scooter 1000 packs 1000 watts
of power into a ride that gets you where you’re going without breaking a sweat or finding a parking space.
- Top speeds of 20-25 MPH* (based on riders weight and terrain)
- Ranges of 6-10 miles per charge** (based on riders weight and terrain)
- Intelligently designed foldable frame for easy carrying and storage.
- Removable seat lets you choose your riding style — sitting or standing.
- State of the art platinum battery plugs into any standard outlet.
- Responsive hand throttle puts you in full control of your speed.
- Easy-to-read, handlebar-mounted battery charge indicator displays Max, Mid, or Min.
- Quick-response braking with front and rear disc brakes controlled by two hand levers.
- Anti-theft design prevents seat, batteries, and wheels from being easily removed.
- Large 11.0″ x 4.1″ pneumatic tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride on or off road.**
- Durable frame crafted from high-tensile steel.
- MOTOR: 1000watts of raw power. Motor size is 6.0″ x 4.25″ (Fastest 1000watt motor made. Rated at 2830 RPMs.)
- BATTERIES: THE HIGHEST QUALITY UL Listed 36VOLT SYSTEM. Consists of (3) 12volt 14amp Platinum Series DEEP CELL lead acid batteries wired together to create a powerful 36volt battery system.
- BATTER LIFE: on average around 400 CYCLES
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Smart Charger 2-color LED status indicator
- TOP MAX SPEED: 20-25mph (varies on rider weight & terrain)
- RANGE: Up to 6-10 miles per charge on average (Range depends on rider’s weight, the speed they are driving, and terrain)
- DRIVE: Chain
- BRAKES: Disc / Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- TIRES: 11″Huge Off-Road Tires
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FORKS: Full Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
- FOLDING: Yes-locking
- DECK: ABS Resin – QR
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel
- NET WEIGHT: 85 LBS
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 250 lbs.
- COLORS: BLACK
IMPORTANT: NEVER LET THE SCOOTER’S BATTERY FULLY DISCHARGE. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STORE IT WHILE NOT IN USE MAKE SURE IT IS FULLY CHARGED.
Video footage of the Lunar Scooter 1000 in action.
An interview with the founder of Lunar Scooters showing off the LS 1000.
EDIT FROM VIDEO: Pricing for the Lunar Scooter 1000 has been changed since this video footage was released.
New to the 2021 Lunar Scooter 1000
- More powerful motor. With 1000 watts (increased by 200 watts) and 29.3 amps (increased by 2 amps),
the LS 1000 boasts a higher top speed and quicker acceleration.
- New front end suspension. This premium-quality Front Chrome Mono Swing Shock system
delivers the smoothest and most stable ride possible.
- More efficient and longer-lasting battery. This all new Platinum Deep Cell Battery Pack has been
upgraded to the highest quality 36 volts system you can buy. It gives you 15% more miles per charge
and provides up to 750 charges (compared to 350 charges on previous model).
Click the links below to see our most common frequently asked questions. If you still can’t find an answer to your question, please call us toll free at 1-877-827-4264.
And of course if you need additional help, please call us toll free and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
We sell an optional Hill Climbing Upgrade Kit. You can easily install the kit that allows your scooter to climb an additional grade. You will also gain more take off speed (however, you lose 3- 5 mph off of the top end speed).
Please call one of our team members to add this optional upgrade.
Once you ride one of the Lunar Scooters you will quickly realize “They’re out of this world.”
* It is the customers’ responsibility to check with their local authority since license laws vary state by state.
** Off-road capability not to be confused with “trail rated” capability. The LS 1000 is best suited for paved surfaces; however, travel on gravel, dirt, and firm sand is possible.
Disclaimer: The Lunar Scooter 1000 is intended for mature adult riders ages 16 years and older.
Call us toll free at 1-877-827-4264